The Ohio Union at Ohio State University
The new Ohio Union, completed in 2010, serves as Ohio State's center for dining, recreation, meetings, and events. Students at Ohio State helped to decide some of the design aspects of the Union, such as color schemes, types of furniture, and the architectural design of the building.
The Ohio State University partnered with Habitat for Humanity during the destruction of the old Union and donated all the useful parts of the building to them. The new Union is a LEED Silver Certified Green Building and has also been issued an official GreenSpot by the city of Columbus. The Ohio Union is home to four dining areas, Sloopy's, Woody's Tavern, Union Market, and Espress O-H. The Ohio Union houses the Office of Student Life, which oversees the over 1,200 student organizations at Ohio State.
Address: 1739 N High St, Columbus, OH 43210
Ohio Union South Garage
The Ohio Union South Garage is located immediately adjacent to the north side of the building with access from High Street and College Road. This garage offers 800 visitor-only spaces, including accessible parking and main campus disability permit access. A passenger drop-off loop is located off of the 12 Avenue entrance to the Ohio Union.
Hilton Columbus Downtown
401 North High Street
Columbus, OH, 43215